The girl I called Chameli


Girls are the world’s greatest creations. Once upon a time Somebody (like of Baba Ranchod das Chancad) says that The world starts and ends with the feminine sections. There was a girl, we call her chameli, lived in a hinterland . The land area boasts of its splendid view near the river. She was very shy during her teen age. She hardly talked to the boys . Even, I was a bit afraid to talk to her. Her countenance some time made me nervous. As time flew gradually , we became the alumni of our school. After that we parted our ways.  I decided to join engineering. I will always thank Google because it helped me to start my friendship with her. As days past, I came to know about a lot characteristics of chameli.  She had very few friends because she believes that a few good friends are better than a pool of just friends. She never opened her feelings to others. She likes to keep herself occupied with her thoughts. You have to poke some thirty-forty times to get something out. Coming to the relationship area, she never had a boyfriend. Chameli is very homely and she had left the relationship  to her parents. One uncommon feature of her is that she is a good listener. She is a lover of slow type songs.  She has a another good trait called dancing. She was trained with this skills during her formative period. She has also a nice footwork and recently she turned to be pseudo-choreographer for her dance contest.  Coming to ethics, she has maintained this all time. Her social ethos are made of moral standards. Other people may see her as a different perspective but I can say that she is one of the finest girls I have came across in my life. And yes, Chameli is my best friend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money Matters

The Decision Time

Office wali kahani