Eulogy For Sharma



In my life, I have been in touch with three Sharmas. The first type of Sharma breed is a renowned writer. I have heard about him in the last 2 or 3 years. But I have not given a thought to read any of his books. Recently, I bought a set of books written by him. All I can say is that his book is a panacea in the times of turmoil. He has the ability to change you by his opinions and thoughts. I have never met this writer. But I am in kind of spiritually overwhelmed by his feelings and beliefs. I should be writing a thank you note for this brilliant person. As I want to quote some of his finest lines here, “some books are to be chewed and some are to be swallowed”. His books come to the latter criteria.

         The second Sharma is big and fat boy. He has a peculiar quality to nag you in every time. When you will meet him, you will think that he is a very shy fellow. But in due course of time, your opinions will be changed to be a 360 degree. Nevertheless, he is a man of his words. He comes with his own set of beliefs and theories. He even helped me to get along in some tricky situations. You can never find boredom with him as a company. He is a great cook and also taught me to make Rajasthani Dal. I cannot forget some of his typical words. They are “Sab set hai, chill hai, koi tension nahin hai “(Everything is good, there is no point of stress).
The last fellow lives near to me in the hostel. He has knack of finding solutions in every problems. Being termed as a cutest boy by girls of our class, he never admits it. He is the helping hand in the times of assignment works and a tutor in the last night before exams. The eulogy comes in his nobleness in each situation.  He is a complete package of FIFA player with sharp technical skills. The vegetarian may have a low feeling for the name of his hometown (: P) but he is truly the rising star and most eligible bachelor of our class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money Matters

The Decision Time

Office wali kahani